Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Student Query !!!!! Overburdened.







Anonymous said...
Sir sometimes i am so much overburdened with work that i dnt know where to start from. I work so haphazardly an get so stressed that if someone asks me anything i shout on them also i cannot manage my work well.its an everyday case and thus it forces me to create a wrong image of mine.Could you suggest me as to how should i help myself!!
August 3, 2009 2:42 AM
Doctor's Corner said...
Absolutely!!!!You need to be more organized and calm.First of all keep a daily planner,like a diary with you.On the previous night plan out the next day carefully giving yourself targets and make sure you accomplish those targets.But please set realistic goals for yourself.your goal should be SMART.S---SPECIFIC,M-MEASURABLE,A-ACHIEVABLE,R-REALISTIC,T-TIMEBOUNDPlease meditate when you can and relax with things like music or watch a funnny movie or even talk to someone who relaxes you,because you seem a little stressed out.Remember,life is a journey..Enjoy the drive !!!!!
August 4, 2009 11:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment